PTA consultancy has been supporting customers in organizational and information technology projects for more than 40 years. From the project idea, through conceptual design and development, to launch and support, we're there as an expert and reliable partner for customers from all industries.
To further expand our company at the PTA locations you selected, i.e. Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Kassel, Cologne, Mannheim, Munich, Stuttgart and Zürich we are looking for
Java/J2EE and C++ experts (m/f)
for responsible involvement in customer projects working on issues such as analysis, conceptual design, design and implementation of complex software architectures, modern, customer-specific software applications, frameworks/patterns and components.
• Graduate degree (bachelor/master/diploma) in (business) information technology, mathematics or a comparable course of studies
• One or more years of project experience in the IT environment focused on Java/JEE
• Knowledge of at least one application server (e.g. JBoss, WLS)
• ethodological knowledge of process models (e.g. V model, RUP, scrum, Kanban) and modeling (e.g. UML, ERM)
• Practical experience working with relational databases (e.g. Oracle)
What we offer As a PTA employee, you can develop your skill set further and improve your knowledge of current information technology concepts, specialist areas and industries, and methods and strategies by taking part in specific training courses and a variety of customer and project situations. Future prospects include soon working independently in customer projects and as a project manager, accompanied by a steadily rising wage.
If you are interested in this fascinating and varied job, send us your application documents (preferably electronically), specifying the reference stp_JC_2014, a possible start date and your desired salary. We look forward to hearing from you.
Phone +49 (0)621 / 41 960 - 38