We Develop Your Potential
PTA is focused on close relations and expertise. Continuous knowledge transfer and an open dialogue are the characteristics of our company.
Further Training is the Foundation of our Activities
Our customers appreciate PTA for its personality and its reliable teams. These are based on the following qualities:
In-depth technical knowledge
Reliable, wellfounded practical knowledge and methods
Good communication structures
We provide you with individualized further training, because a one-size-fits-all solution is not what PTA is about.
Individual personal development and further technical qualification are part of our human resources development strategy.
We provide specific and practical training for our employees. Our seminars and training courses are geared towards existing qualifications, customer-specific requirements and the project in question. Also we like to take your interests and goals into account.
We Want You to Succeed in Your Job
ON THE JOB TRAININGS: Customer-specific orientation, job rotation, job enlargement, interregional project deployments, time abroad, changes of location, targeted and structured onboarding processes.
OFF THE JOB TRAININGS: Workshops, preferably by experienced colleagues, coaching, training courses, online training.
FURTHER QUALIFIKATIONS: By means of support for certifications, courses, extra-occupational studies, self-study, distance learning programs.
Company Seminar Topics
2014 Summer Seminar
- Social Business - A Cultural Change in Every Company?
- Collaboration in IT Projects - From File Share Location to SharePoint Project
- SharePoint Application IDV-Organizer (A Solution for Gap Applications)
- Building Web Applications based on a Single Page Architecture
2013 Winter Seminar
- Everybody's Talking About Business Processes - Why?
- Sales Instrument: Process Modeling
- Visual Process Simulation Using cs:kit
- Automating Business Processes
- Successfully Controlling Business Processes Using Process Controlling
- Business Impact Analysis and BPMN Process Modeling
- Software Tool Evaluation of Business Management BPM Using SAP Solution Manager
- Requirements of Modern BPM Systems - agito BPM and SAP HANA Cloud Approaches
2013 Summer Seminar
- Risk and Risk Perception – The (IT) Security Business IT Security at the Workplace
- Confidentiality and Secrecy - The IT Consultant In Between The Implicitness and the Criminal
- Smart Metering – A Proposal from BSI for Intelligent and Secure Networks (BSI TR-03109)
- Project Management and Qualitäty Assurance in an Agile Approach - A Field Report
- Initialising of the PTA Business Segement "Quality Assurance"
2012 Winter Seminar
- Requirements and Quality Management in Laboratory IT
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) in PTA-Projects
- Business Process Modeling - Our Experiences in a major SAP Project
2012 Summer Seminar
- New User Interface Desin for an IT-Supported Consulting Instrument Created for Field Sales Employees of an Insurance Company
- Intuitive Complexity - On Designing Industrial User Interfaces
- IBM Cognos BI10 in Retail
- Parallel Programming in the Age of Multi-Core Systems
- SAP CPS – Central Process Scheduling